Letter to Our Customers
We want to thank you for your business and support on this journey. Unfortunately, hibooks’ story is coming to an end. We have loved reading with you.
It’s important to be aware of the following dates:
- For all annual subscribers, as of January 1, 2021, your account is no longer going to be renewed or charged going forward. All billing will cease immediately with no action needed on your part. You will still have access to the unlimited library, your coins, and your purchased books for the time being.
- For all monthly subscribers, your account will no longer be renewed or charged as of March 1, 2021. All billing will cease with no action needed on your part. You will still have access to the unlimited library, your coins, and all your purchased books for the time being.
- For all users, our unlimited library will be removed on March 31st, and you will no longer have access to unlimited titles.
- For all users, you will continue to have access to coin titles in your Library through June 30, 2021. You can continue to purchase coins and coin books during this time without incurring any additional subscription fees.
- After June, our platform will cease operations and all access to your Library will end.
If you are a yearly member and your subscription began or renewed on/after April 2020, we may be able to offer some reimbursement for the unused portion of your subscription. Please write to our customer service team to find out more.
We’d like to invite you to stay tuned as we are currently working on a new platform and improved service to offer free content, and hope to be ready to share these exciting details in the coming months. Again, we are sad this chapter is coming to a close and thank you for being a member, and hope to meet again soon.